Dear self,
It is with great regret that I caused such commotion because of my untimely departure. On the other hand, it wouldn't have been like this if you just loved me unconditionally and gave me what I deserved without reservations.
I know you've been weary of my future but you did
not trust me enough to handle those myself. Instead, that thing I
craved for, you also gave it to someone else but without hesitation,
without question. It saddens me but more than that, I feel less valued, less trusted.
Now that the game is over, some still find excuses and still deny their
actions. The folks who want to understand what happened and why are
still in pursuit but I am now happy. Like I said, I will no longer hold
on to my chances, but will act upon it. It's been hard, actually.
P.S.
You also taught me that if I would fail; "fail now, fail faster" thus, I failed you now.
Lovingly yours,
Len.
P.S.
You also taught me that if I would fail; "fail now, fail faster" thus, I failed you now.
Lovingly yours,
Len.
No comments:
Post a Comment