3 weeks. longest I've been away from home since June 2011. This time, distantly farther but closer to heart.
Longest was when mom threw me out of the house for apparently slacking and lazing at the house on weekends. Other reason was if not that, I was out spending time traveling and hinting that I was overspending and that I did not make myself useful at home during work breaks. She sacked me. Really.
Of course, those were her version of truth. I came back 2 weeks after not because I wanted to apologize but because I didnt want to be misunderstood. Then got some more clothes and didn't show my face to them for 2 mos. I still continued my support leaving all of my savings on her closet then sped away. She knew that's all I had.
Sept 11, I received text from her wanting me back. I came back and apologized and she asked me what's there to apologize for. She admitted they judged me for just resting on weekends after stressful work and living alone on weekdays and that they thought I earned so much and spent so much I didn't save enough for myself. Then they got Pokwang.
I saved enough for the following year I traveled along with her. To show her what's there that I craved for. And that life can also be enjoyed today.
I just missed being home. ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment